06 June 2006,
Allocation of EUROFILMS SA Shares: Over 80 % Reduction
Eurofilms S.A. has allocated 8,053,306 shares in the Public Offering, including 4,023,653 Series B1 and C Shares in the Sale Offering and 4,023,653 Series D Shares in the Public Subscription.
- All shares issued under the Public Offering included:
- 6,500,000 shares allocated in the Institutional Tranche,
- 1,553,306 shares allocated in the Individual Tranche.
- The reduction rate in the Individual Tranche was 80.68%.
- During the Bookbuilding process the Institutional Investors have placed subscription declarations for almost 37 mn shares. This means that they declare the intention to buy almost six times more shares than allocated to the Institutional Tranche.
- Eurofilms S.A. debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange will take place on June 12, 2006.
- The proceeds from the issue of new shares of Eurofilms S.A. will be used primarily for the co-financing capital investments that can significantly increase production capacity of the Company: by 50% as regards stretch film and by 100% as regards PVC thermoshrink film. The increase in production capacity will enable further dynamic development of the Company?s export sales and strengthening its position on the Polish market, which will translate into an increase in the Company’s sales by about 50%, starting from 2007.